Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Planning a wedding can be a lot of work, but luckily, there are plenty of great tools to help you out. Here are 5 of my favorite wedding planning tools to help make the process easier:
5 Wedding Planning Tools to Create the Perfect Day
- WeddingWire/The Knot: These all-in-one wedding planning platforms have everything you need – from budget tracking to finding vendors, creating a wedding website, and more. They even have a free wedding checklist to help you stay on top of everything. Be sure to download the free wedding planning apps, search for the perfect vendors, and ensure you are 100% prepared for the big day!
- Appy Couple: This wedding planning app is just what you need to keep all of your wedding details in one place. It allows you to create a website, send out digital invitations, manage your guest list, and more. You can even match your wedding invites to your website! Plus, it’s easy to use and looks great!
- Pinterest: Maintaining an idea for what you want your big day to look like is extremely important. I recommend all my clients have a mood board set up in order to help keep the theme across the board. It is also a great way to share with vendors what your interests are, and what you aspire the day to look like.
- Zola Weddings/Joy: Zola weddings is a widely known platform that is a great resource for planning and managing your upcoming day. This wedding planning website and app offers a suite of tools to help you plan your wedding, including an online registry, a customizable website, and in-depth budgeting tools. However, if you are looking for something a little more original and off the beaten path check out Joy. Joy is a wedding website and app that not only helps you plan your wedding but also allows you to easily communicate with your guests and manage your RSVPs. I used Joy when I got married, and I loved all the customization. The app version is amazing and guests can even upload their own photos from the day to your site!
- Last, but not least, if you have ever used the app Todoist you will know why this one made the cut. I am a very visual person, and I love the satisfaction of crossing things off a list. This app lets you make lists, create sticky notes, and has checkboxes and reminders to help you stay on track and get it all done.
Trust me when I say I have been in your shoes, the second you get engaged all the ideas/things you want to do come flooding in. All of these apps will help you plan the perfect day, stay on track, and within budget. Be sure to check them all out and don’t forget to book me as your photographer so you don’t miss a single moment!